Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Silly Theme Song Tribulations

Music and lyrics by Roger Belonio

Stanza 1
You are really deceiving
your words are sweet I never learn they're not true
And they thrust with every kissing
you ought to tell me baby, the world turned to blue.

Refrain 1
And I sigh, just holding the pillow,
where you lie, with someone, I know I should have at least lied
when I told you "I'm alright, go on, dance with him. Don't mind I'll be fine."

Stanza 2
You owe me more than apologies girl
for the damages done
And as I gamble taking this antidote, well
all's been taken for fun.

Refrain 2
Yeah, it's lust, mistaken for true love
Gone so fast, it hastened the will to let go
Who to trust, for even this silly theme song's broke its word to never let me down.

Bridge
After all, you gave this sweet thing a foul smell of a fix
and I need no consolation...

Adlib (Stanza and Refrain chords)

Stanza 3 vox only(Repeat Stanza 1)
You are really deceiving
your words are sweet I never learn they're not true
And they thrust with every kissing
you ought to tell me baby the world turned to blue.

Refrain 3 going heavy(Repeat Refrain 1)
And I sigh just holding the pillow,
where you lie with someone, I know I should have at least lied
when I told you "I'm alright, go on, dance with him. Don't mind I'll be... 

Finale
Shit with him. Don't mind I'll be...
f*%$ with him. Don't mind I'll be...
die with him. Don't mind I'll be fine."


No comments: