Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Into the wild



               The movie is all about the life of Christopher McCandless. How he emancipated himself from his family and how he breakaway from society. How he travelled across the country by hitchhiking..How he met different types of people along the road. How he struggle in the wilderness of Alaska....
 like the movie because I can relate to it. I myself loved to travel especially into the wild.I'm also fond of walking anywhere whether it is near or maybe more than a kilometers away. Hopping in some places meeting new friends in new towns. I always wanted to breakaway from the harsh treatment of society and try to live with mother nature alone. It makes me feel free. It makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Because just being there makes me in control of things. No Bosses, No Bullies, No Conflicts. Old school way of living I might say. Find some shelter in the forest. Hunt food in the wild. Sometimes sounds cool. It makes you forget things that causes you to be unhappy. To much for my story.. Much better you watch it yourself. Because at some point living into the wild is better than living in the city jungle full of corruption..
I suggest you watch it. Its a great film directed by Sean Penn....

No comments: